Accessories for graphing calculators
Note that we only consider the accessories (and their potential variants) following these requirements:
- Must be first-party: designed by the calculator manufacturer, OR by a third-party company in close collaboration with it specifically for the calculator(s)
- Must have its main function be to work with the calculator(s), OR an with another listed accessory that does as long as it's first-party designed.
Here are some examples:
- ✅ Manufacturer-designed faceplates and slidecases
- ✅ Specific Vernier devices designed for TI calculators
- ✅ Manufacturer-designed pouches and cases
- ❌ Non-HP expansion cards/modules for the HP 48
- ❌ Official calculator emulators USB flash drives for teachers
- ❌ Generic/third-party sensors or actuators, even if they happen to be compatible
If you believe we have forgotten an accessory, please contact us and tell us about it!